The Telugu film industry has signed an MoU with Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) to intensify its battle on piracy. On March 23, representatives from MPAA met prominent film producers including Suresh Babu, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Allu Aravind, K Ashok Kumar and C Kalyan and inked this deal in the presence of CM Kiran Kumar Reddy.
Apparently, Tollywood has incurred losses worth Rs 338 crores due to piracy alone. This MoU is a significant move for Tollywood as some of the major studios in the world including Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney, Sony, Paramount and Universal are part of MPAA and they do every possible thing to curb piracy of their intellectual property across the world. Most importantly, this MoU could help Telugu film producers tackle online piracy which has become a major problem.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next