After a gap of nearly 2 years, actress Taapsee made a successful comeback in Tollywood with Anando Brahma. The talented actress has recently signed a new film opposite her Gundello Godaari co-star Aadhi Pinisetty.
Expressing her happiness on signing her next Telugu film, Taapsee, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, said that Tollywood is quite close to her heart. Incidentally, Taapsee was involved in an unwanted controversy a few months ago when her comments on Telugu film industry didn’t go down well with Telugu audiences.
In Bollywood, Taapsee is busy with a handful of promising movies like Mulk, Prakash Raj’s Tadka, Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and a biopic on Indian Hockey star Sandip Singh.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh