After a gap of nearly 2 years, actress Taapsee made a successful comeback in Tollywood with Anando Brahma. The talented actress has recently signed a new film opposite her Gundello Godaari co-star Aadhi Pinisetty.
Expressing her happiness on signing her next Telugu film, Taapsee, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, said that Tollywood is quite close to her heart. Incidentally, Taapsee was involved in an unwanted controversy a few months ago when her comments on Telugu film industry didn’t go down well with Telugu audiences.
In Bollywood, Taapsee is busy with a handful of promising movies like Mulk, Prakash Raj’s Tadka, Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and a biopic on Indian Hockey star Sandip Singh.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad