As Men in Blue play their archrivals Pakistan in their opening match in the ICC Cricket World Cup today, whole nation is praying for a grand victory. Joining the one billion patriots is a long list of Telugu film celebrities, who are waiting with a bated breath for Team India’s triumph. Stars like Venkatesh, NTR, Kalyanram, Nithiin and
Nikhil wished Team India the best and said that they will be watching the match at home.
Telugu film stars are well accustomed to the game as they display their cricketing skills during the Celebrity Cricket League every year. Apart from these stars, several actresses like Shruti Haasan, Trisha and Priyamani have also wished Team India a thumping success and stated that they will be watching the match wherever they are.
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
Articles that might interest you