A new star is born in the form of Sai Pallavi as her new film, Fidaa has become a rage all over. So taking this as an advantage, one of the Tollywood producers, D V Krishna Swamy has decided to dub Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film Kaali in Telugu.
He has bought the dubbing rights of the film for a handsome price and will release it on a huge scale in both the Telugu states. Luckily for him, the film’s hero, Dulquer Salman is a known face in Tollywood because of OK Bangaram.
Kaali is a romantic drama and won a lot of critical acclaim in Malayalam. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP