Several actors and actresses from the Telugu film fraternity flew to Abu Dhabi to take part in SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards). The event, which will be held on June 30 and July 1, is going to attract plenty of celebrities from the four South Indian film industries and it’s expected to be a grand gala affair.
This year, Lakshmi Manchu and Allu Sirish are going to host the show on one of the days and the event will see performances by some of the top stars in the industry. Once again, NTR’s Janatha Garage, Nannaku Prematho, and Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu are leading the race to win most of the awards.
Actors like Rana, Akhil, Nani, Nivetha Thomas, Aadhi, Manjima Mohan, SP Balu, Sripriya, Kushbu and several other stars are going to be present at the venue.
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture