As the release date is nearing, the crescendo for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is getting intensified. Already all the advance booking are showing a complete sold out in all the areas of its release in India. Even the tickets buzz in overseas has also been quite heavy for this film.
Also, a number of benefit shows are to be screened in Hyderabad and the ticket prices are soaring high for these shows. Movie enthusiasts are queuing up for these high-priced tickets as well. Sources reveal that a bunch of Tollywood celebs will grace the first benefit show which will be screened in Sriramulu theater in Hyderabad in the wee hours of 10th July.
Actors Sunil, Naga Shourya and few others are among those who are willing to attend this special show. Ace producer Dil Raju and some other bigwigs are expected to watch this benefit show with their families.
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
Articles that might interest you