As the release date is nearing, the crescendo for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is getting intensified. Already all the advance booking are showing a complete sold out in all the areas of its release in India. Even the tickets buzz in overseas has also been quite heavy for this film.
Also, a number of benefit shows are to be screened in Hyderabad and the ticket prices are soaring high for these shows. Movie enthusiasts are queuing up for these high-priced tickets as well. Sources reveal that a bunch of Tollywood celebs will grace the first benefit show which will be screened in Sriramulu theater in Hyderabad in the wee hours of 10th July.
Actors Sunil, Naga Shourya and few others are among those who are willing to attend this special show. Ace producer Dil Raju and some other bigwigs are expected to watch this benefit show with their families.
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
Articles that might interest you