Joining the long list of stars, Tollywood’s Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and expressed his solidarity in a series of tweets. Describing Jallikattu as the ‘spirit of Tamil Nadu’, Mahesh said he is proud to see such a statement of unity among Tamilians for something that they truly believe in.
Mahesh further admired the way the students of Tamil Nadu have been standing up for the cause, relentlessly fighting for their roots and culture and hoped that their voices are heard. It is well-known that Mahesh was born and brought up in Chennai until he moved to Hyderabad for his silver screen debut.
Hope their voices are heard. I support the spirit of Tamil Nadu. #JusticeforJallikattu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 19, 2017
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja