‘Idi Modalu’ is going to be the first crowd funded film in Tollywood. This move depicts an individual’s journey in different phases of his life. As many as 5 debutante directors Sai Chakaravrthi, Raj Chanvell, Rupak Ronaldson, Hari Shankar and Uday Gurrala; are going to directing this film.
“We plan to start scouting for the cast from the month end. We plan to raise about Rs. 50 lakh for the project and we have already collected about 30 percent of it through online donations.The film’s story is about the different stages in an individual’s life. We have about five stages and each of us (directors) will direct each portion. We are planning to make each portion about 30 minutes long,” said one of the directors.
Film’s with multiple stories have become a trend in recent times. Let’s see what kind of effect, this unique film will have on the audience.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you