Thanks to some of the recent movies he has acted in, Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been aptly given the title ‘War Star’ by his fans and industrywallahs. After Baahubali and Ghazi, Rana is now busy shooting for yet another period movie with a war backdrop.
Last night, Rana took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “From one period to another.1971-1945 filming for my next which is a tale of a soldier who fought for independence during the British Raj!!” Rana also revealed that this film is going to be a complete fiction unlike Ghazi.
Tentatively titled 1945, this Tamil-Telugu bilingual also has Regina, Nassar and Satyaraj in prominent roles. Sathyasiva is directing this movie and SN Rajarajan is producing it.
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
- Theater managers arrested for selling Baahubali tickets in black
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
Articles that might interest you