Sekhar Kammula has made a name for himself as a soft and sensible filmmaker. When asked by a leading Telugu newspaper about the prospect of a mass masala entertainer from him, the director had some interesting things to say. “I believe in making films which are soft and sensible. There are too many real life villains out there in the society. With all that crime and degeneration of values around us, I don’t think we need more of it on screen. We need a few filmmakers who can shoot sensitive story lines”, he said.
Sekhar Kammula’s next offering, ‘Life is Beautiful’, is gearing up for release shortly and he is excited about it. The film is set in a colony and is said to be a feel good take on the beauty of life in a middle class colony.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you