Jagapathi Babu made an impressive debut in a negative role with Boyapati Srinu’s Legend. The actor joined hands with Boyapati once again for Jaya Janaki Nayaka. At the film’s audio launch event last night, Jagapathi Babu revealed what kind of a perfectionist Boyapati is.
Jagapathi Babu said that during JJN’s shooting he took 20 takes in 3 days for a single expression, but Boyapati was still not satisfied with his performance. “Boyapati somehow managed to cover it up in the dubbing, but I still can’t understand why even after acting in so many films I couldn’t not crack that expression,” Jagapathi Babu added.
The actor concluded his speech saying that audiences will know which scene he is talking about when they watch JJN, and promised to render the dialogue without any flaws at the film’s success meet.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth