Jagapathi Babu made an impressive debut in a negative role with Boyapati Srinu’s Legend. The actor joined hands with Boyapati once again for Jaya Janaki Nayaka. At the film’s audio launch event last night, Jagapathi Babu revealed what kind of a perfectionist Boyapati is.
Jagapathi Babu said that during JJN’s shooting he took 20 takes in 3 days for a single expression, but Boyapati was still not satisfied with his performance. “Boyapati somehow managed to cover it up in the dubbing, but I still can’t understand why even after acting in so many films I couldn’t not crack that expression,” Jagapathi Babu added.
The actor concluded his speech saying that audiences will know which scene he is talking about when they watch JJN, and promised to render the dialogue without any flaws at the film’s success meet.
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran