Jagapathi Babu made an impressive debut in a negative role with Boyapati Srinu’s Legend. The actor joined hands with Boyapati once again for Jaya Janaki Nayaka. At the film’s audio launch event last night, Jagapathi Babu revealed what kind of a perfectionist Boyapati is.
Jagapathi Babu said that during JJN’s shooting he took 20 takes in 3 days for a single expression, but Boyapati was still not satisfied with his performance. “Boyapati somehow managed to cover it up in the dubbing, but I still can’t understand why even after acting in so many films I couldn’t not crack that expression,” Jagapathi Babu added.
The actor concluded his speech saying that audiences will know which scene he is talking about when they watch JJN, and promised to render the dialogue without any flaws at the film’s success meet.
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression