Allu Arjun’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, is all set for its release on June 23. The Stylish Star has kick-started his whirlwind promotional campaign and interacted with Hyderabad film journalists yesterday.
Bunny revealed how he had prepared himself for the Brahmin cook’s character in the film. The Stylish Star said that he had never observed Brahmins closely and that he took special training from Brahmins for 10 days to understand the nuances and get into the skin of the character.
Bunny also said he never cooks at home and that he had keenly observed cooking only after signing DJ.
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?