Allu Arjun’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, is all set for its release on June 23. The Stylish Star has kick-started his whirlwind promotional campaign and interacted with Hyderabad film journalists yesterday.
Bunny revealed how he had prepared himself for the Brahmin cook’s character in the film. The Stylish Star said that he had never observed Brahmins closely and that he took special training from Brahmins for 10 days to understand the nuances and get into the skin of the character.
Bunny also said he never cooks at home and that he had keenly observed cooking only after signing DJ.
- Varun Tej’s next confirmed
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer goes on floors
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Spain schedule gets a date
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title