After a long shooting schedule and promotions for Naam Shabana, Taapsee has taken a break from work. The actress flew to Thailand recently to celebrate her sister’s birthday and also relax for few days before she starts shooting yet again.
The actress posted a short video of her scuba diving in Koh Samui, a popular tourist destination in Thailand, on her Twitter saying, “When all you can hear is your own breath n bubbles! #underwaterworld #scubadiving #kohsamui #tapctravels.” She was accompanied by her sister Shagun and the two were, quite evidently, kicked about scuba diving.
Meanwhile, Taapsee will join the shoot of Judwaa 2 soon after she returns from Thailand and her next Telugu film, directed by Mahi V Raghav, will release later this year.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) April 15, 2017
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas