After a long shooting schedule and promotions for Naam Shabana, Taapsee has taken a break from work. The actress flew to Thailand recently to celebrate her sister’s birthday and also relax for few days before she starts shooting yet again.
The actress posted a short video of her scuba diving in Koh Samui, a popular tourist destination in Thailand, on her Twitter saying, “When all you can hear is your own breath n bubbles! #underwaterworld #scubadiving #kohsamui #tapctravels.” She was accompanied by her sister Shagun and the two were, quite evidently, kicked about scuba diving.
Meanwhile, Taapsee will join the shoot of Judwaa 2 soon after she returns from Thailand and her next Telugu film, directed by Mahi V Raghav, will release later this year.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) April 15, 2017
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you