Supreme Court’s ban on ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu is inviting intense protests all-over Tamil Nadu. Angry Jallikattu enthusiasts are exerting pressure on celebrities to voice their support for Jallikattu.
In a shocking incident, a large group of Jallikattu protestors mobbed Trisha on location of her ongoing Tamil film, Garjanai, in Sivaganga district of Tamil Nadu. These protestors demanded Trisha to terminate her association with PETA and announce her support for Jallikattu.
The movie’s unit had to call in police to ensure Trisha’s safety before things went haywire. It is well-known that the Supreme Court, acting on a petition filed by PETA, had banned organizing Jallikattu events, terming the sport as a violation of animal rights.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR