The final week of the year is always filled with a positive spirit, thanks to Christmas and the run up the New year. While several celebrities usually take time off to travel or spend quality time with their friends and family members, Kajal Aggarwal had other plans on her mind.
The actress went to an orphanage in Talegaon in Pune, and spent several hours with the kids at Samparc Orphanage. Kajal was so overjoyed with her experience that she termed it as truly a merry Christmas and said that she just wanted to spread joy and love.
Meanwhile, the actress has a bunch of films in Telugu and Tamil, which are going to keep her busy for 2018.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon