Rakul Preet is eagerly awaiting the release of her upcoming Hindi film Aiyaary. Directed by Neeraj Pandey, the thriller is reportedly inspired from a real incident and it also stars Siddharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in lead roles.
As part of the film’s promotions, the team made a special appearance in the ongoing season of Bigg Boss, which is being hosted by Salman Khan. And Rakul, who was ecstatic to meet Salman Khan, donned a cop’s hat and imitated Salman’s mannerisms from Dabangg, much to the delight of everyone present at the shooting spot.
The film is expected to release later this month. Meanwhile, Rakul will soon join the sets of Selvaraghavan’s upcoming film which also stars Suriya and Sai Pallavi in lead roles.
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film
- Will the Bharath Ane Nenu-Naa Peru Surya clash be averted?
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka