Singer and dubbing artiste Chinmayi has been Samantha’s voice throughout the latter’s career. In fact, the two are close friends and Samantha herself has often acknowledged that she would attribute a big chunk of her success to Chinmayi’s voice.
Incidentally, Chinmayi is dubbing for Samantha’s Raju Gari Gadhi 2 as well, and it looks like Chinmayi was stunned by Samantha’s performance in the film. “I had tears in my eyes while watching her on screen. She killed it,” Chinmayi said, referring to Samantha.
Directed by Ohmkar, the film also stars Nagarjuna in a lead role. Raju Gari Gadhi 2 will hit the screens on October 13.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next