Simran, the yesteryear actress who made a mark for herself in the film industry is all set to start a new production house. She had shared the screen with almost all the star heroes of the South and ruled the roost for over a decade in the film industry. Post marriage, she appeared in guest roles in a few Tamil movies.
She will soon launch a production banner under the name ‘Simran and Sons’. In a recent media interaction, she said that her passion and love towards movies has forced her to take up this new avatar. She added that she will produce two films this year and both of them will be of different genres.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you