Simran, the yesteryear actress who made a mark for herself in the film industry is all set to start a new production house. She had shared the screen with almost all the star heroes of the South and ruled the roost for over a decade in the film industry. Post marriage, she appeared in guest roles in a few Tamil movies.
She will soon launch a production banner under the name ‘Simran and Sons’. In a recent media interaction, she said that her passion and love towards movies has forced her to take up this new avatar. She added that she will produce two films this year and both of them will be of different genres.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you