The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming project which is tentatively titled Srimanthudu is going at a brisk pace from the past few months. Directed by Mirchi fame Koratala Shiva, this movie has Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad and Sukanya playing crucial roles. Shruthi Haasan is playing one of the female leads in this flick.
As of now, the makers and the director have zeroed in on the second female lead for this film. Angana Roy,a Bengali actress has been confirmed after conducting a long string of auditions. It is said that around 70 girls have participated in this audition and Angana got lucky among them. As soon as she became a part of the ensemble cast of this prestigious project, she heaped praise on Prince Mahesh Babu and shared her excitement about working with him.
Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes and Mytri Movie Makers are producing this movie.
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
- Nayanthara shares screen space with Amitabh Bachchan
- Mahesh, Rakul to romance in Romania
Articles that might interest you