The latest speculations in the T-town circles is that the film’s makers are in talks with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar for a crucial role in the movie. However, it is unclear whether Akshay will be seen as the film’s antagonist.
We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers in this regard. Surender Reddy will be directing this movie, while Ram Charan will produce it. The movie will go on floors in April.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser