The latest speculations in the T-town circles is that the film’s makers are in talks with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar for a crucial role in the movie. However, it is unclear whether Akshay will be seen as the film’s antagonist.
We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers in this regard. Surender Reddy will be directing this movie, while Ram Charan will produce it. The movie will go on floors in April.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible