The latest speculations in the T-town circles is that the film’s makers are in talks with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar for a crucial role in the movie. However, it is unclear whether Akshay will be seen as the film’s antagonist.
We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers in this regard. Surender Reddy will be directing this movie, while Ram Charan will produce it. The movie will go on floors in April.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon