Boyapati is in full swing with his new film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Today, during a press interaction he revealed some interesting details about his future projects. Apart from revealing that his next film will be with Balakrishna, he also said that he has stories ready for both Chiranjeevi and Mahesh Babu.
He also confirmed that Chiranjeevi’s project is on and will be produced by Geetha Arts. But the most interesting news was about Mahesh Babu film as both the director and Mahesh have different sensibilities and it will be very interesting to see how Boyapati showcases the handsome hero in a mass image.
As of now, his concentration is completely on Jaya Janaki Nayaka which releases this Friday.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you