The pre-release event of Vijay Devarakonda starrer Arjun Reddy will see both Trivikram Srinivas and Sukumar come out in support of the young actor. The duo will attend the event later today in Hyderabad and hundreds of students are expected to gather at N Convention.
For the past few weeks and even months, the core team of Arjun Reddy had been touring several colleges in and around Hyderabad. Thanks to the trailer, Vijay Devarakonda’s attitude in the film has become a major hit with the audience, and the pre-release buzz is quite positive.
Directed by Sundeep Vanga, the film stars Vijay and newcomer Shalini, and it narrates the story of a hot-headed medical student.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you