Yet another French honour for legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan. The versatile artiste has been appointed Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts Arts et Lettres (Knight in the National Order Arts and Letters) by the Minister of Culture and Communication, France.
The distinction, one of the top French honours, is to recognize Kamal’s world-class artistic excellence and his unparalleled cinematic achievements in his illustrious career that spans over five decades. The award will soon be conferred on Kamal Haasan at a special ceremony in Paris.
In April, Kamal was honoured with the prestigious Henri Langlois Award for his contribution to Indian cinema. The award is instituted after the legendary French film archivist Henri Langlois.
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
- Popular heroine earns an MBA degree in the US
- Mahesh’s BAN’s shooting updates
Articles that might interest you