Released in 1990, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s socio-fantasy Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari went on to become a huge blockbuster. Over the past couple of years, there have been several reports that a sequel to JVAS will made with Ram Charan reprising Chiru’s role.
According to the latest report published by a leading English news daily, the film’s producer Ashwini Dutt is determined to make this much-awaited sequel and is in search for a director to helm this prestigious sequel. Meanwhile, Charan is still contemplating on doing the sequel and is yet to give his nod.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you