Released in 1990, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s socio-fantasy Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari went on to become a huge blockbuster. Over the past couple of years, there have been several reports that a sequel to JVAS will made with Ram Charan reprising Chiru’s role.
According to the latest report published by a leading English news daily, the film’s producer Ashwini Dutt is determined to make this much-awaited sequel and is in search for a director to helm this prestigious sequel. Meanwhile, Charan is still contemplating on doing the sequel and is yet to give his nod.
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments
- Balakrishna vows to fight for Bharat Ratna for NTR
- Nivetha Thomas To Romance Naga Shaurya
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again