Released in 1990, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s socio-fantasy Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari went on to become a huge blockbuster. Over the past couple of years, there have been several reports that a sequel to JVAS will made with Ram Charan reprising Chiru’s role.
According to the latest report published by a leading English news daily, the film’s producer Ashwini Dutt is determined to make this much-awaited sequel and is in search for a director to helm this prestigious sequel. Meanwhile, Charan is still contemplating on doing the sequel and is yet to give his nod.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week