Released in 1990, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s socio-fantasy Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari went on to become a huge blockbuster. Over the past couple of years, there have been several reports that a sequel to JVAS will made with Ram Charan reprising Chiru’s role.
According to the latest report published by a leading English news daily, the film’s producer Ashwini Dutt is determined to make this much-awaited sequel and is in search for a director to helm this prestigious sequel. Meanwhile, Charan is still contemplating on doing the sequel and is yet to give his nod.
- Interview : Gopichand – Gautam Nanda will put my career back on track
- Boyapati to offer the ‘real treat’ on August 2
- Will Mumait Khan be eliminated from Bigg Boss?
- Fidaa opens to a staggering response in US
- Arjun’s Kurukshetram gets a release date
Articles that might interest you