Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is currently busy wrapping up the pre-production formalities for his soon to be commenced ambitious multi-starrer. This as-yet-untitled film’s regular shoot is going to commence in February last week.
And here’s the latest update. Top Tamil production house Lyca Productions, which is bankrolling one of India’s most expensive films till date, 2.0, will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s own banner Madras Talkies.
This highly-anticipated film features an ensemble cast comprising Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj. Ace DP Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock