Suresh Productions and Annapurna Studios have joined hands to create short content and TV Commercials, according to the latest news in the industry. Rana, Suresh Babu, and Supriya Yarlagadda are said to be the brains behind this collaboration.
The joint venture has already begun working on the content creation and their first client is Golden Harvest. A brand new TVC, featuring Nivetha Pethuraj, for Golden Harvest’s new range of rice was shot recently and Rana unveiled the first glimpse of the video.
It’ll be interesting to see what else this newly formed venture is going to experiment with in future.
Two classic film companies @SureshProdns and @AnnapurnaStdios now producing short content and commercials here is the first of many https://t.co/GyDS08czCk @GoldenHarvest_ #MorselsofHappiness #EllnarMediaHouse
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) January 14, 2018
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon