Suresh Productions and Annapurna Studios have joined hands to create short content and TV Commercials, according to the latest news in the industry. Rana, Suresh Babu, and Supriya Yarlagadda are said to be the brains behind this collaboration.
The joint venture has already begun working on the content creation and their first client is Golden Harvest. A brand new TVC, featuring Nivetha Pethuraj, for Golden Harvest’s new range of rice was shot recently and Rana unveiled the first glimpse of the video.
It’ll be interesting to see what else this newly formed venture is going to experiment with in future.
Two classic film companies @SureshProdns and @AnnapurnaStdios now producing short content and commercials here is the first of many https://t.co/GyDS08czCk @GoldenHarvest_ #MorselsofHappiness #EllnarMediaHouse
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) January 14, 2018
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia