Tamil star Suriya denied the rumours of joining Rajamouli’s epic war drama, Baahubali. The actor is busy promoting his upcoming film, Rakshasudu, and interacted with Telugu media. On being questioned about the news of Baahubali makers approaching him for a crucial role in the film’s second part, Suriya termed the news as baseless rumours.
However, Suriya expressed his desire to be a part of this prestigious film. The actor said that he, through the media, is requesting Rajamouli to offer him even a small role in the most eagerly awaited film. Suriya also said that he has been keenly waiting for the right script to star in a straight Telugu film.
Rakshasudu will be releasing simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu on the 29th of May.
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
- Real test for DJ starts today
Articles that might interest you