Yesterday, Tamil superstar Suriya celebrated his 41st birthday amid a huge fanfare. The actor, who usually meets his fans on his birthdays, couldn’t meet them for the past couple of years due to his busy shooting schedules.
However this time, Suriya met hundreds of his fans at a large marriage hall in Chennai. Suriya appreciated his fans for their social service and charity works on his name. In the end, Suriya also dined with his fans much to their happiness.
Yesterday, Suriya fans conducted blood donation, annadaanam and other social service camps across Tamil Nadu.
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- AP government announces Kalaratna Awards
Articles that might interest you