Yesterday, Tamil superstar Suriya celebrated his 41st birthday amid a huge fanfare. The actor, who usually meets his fans on his birthdays, couldn’t meet them for the past couple of years due to his busy shooting schedules.
However this time, Suriya met hundreds of his fans at a large marriage hall in Chennai. Suriya appreciated his fans for their social service and charity works on his name. In the end, Suriya also dined with his fans much to their happiness.
Yesterday, Suriya fans conducted blood donation, annadaanam and other social service camps across Tamil Nadu.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you