This Sankranthi witnessed an intense box-office battle between the two senior stars in Telugu film industry, Balakrishna and Nagarjuna. While Balayya’s Dictator and Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana released back-to-back to positive reviews and are currently running to packed houses, fans and trade circles are highly thrilled with the festive mood at the box-office.
However, an unfortunate incident which took place today in the temple town of Tirupati has marred the celebrations to a great extent. Today, what started off as a minor altercation over the two films’ box-office collections, led to an intense fist fight between the fans of Balakrishna and Nagarjuna. Ironically, these fans fought at a multiplex playing both these films. Here is a small video of fans exchanging blows:
- Former star heroine to be paired opposite Rajinikanth?
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans
- Sterlite Protests Rock Tamil Nadu; Case Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Samantha’s U Turn Remake Progressing Briskly
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan