It is already reported that Superstar Mahesh- AR Murugadoss’s much-anticipated flick, Spyder is in its final leg of shoot. The film’s climax episodes are been picturized in Chennai from the past few days.
The interesting update regarding the film is that National award-winning VFX supervisor Kamala Kannan, who earlier worked for films like Eega and Baahubali will be working on Spyder climax. A Russian-based studio has been hired to organise this VFX work.
Rakul Preet will be seen as the female lead in this spy-thriller which is jointly produced by NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu. Harris Jayraj is the film’s music composer.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you