It is already reported that Superstar Mahesh- AR Murugadoss’s much-anticipated flick, Spyder is in its final leg of shoot. The film’s climax episodes are been picturized in Chennai from the past few days.
The interesting update regarding the film is that National award-winning VFX supervisor Kamala Kannan, who earlier worked for films like Eega and Baahubali will be working on Spyder climax. A Russian-based studio has been hired to organise this VFX work.
Rakul Preet will be seen as the female lead in this spy-thriller which is jointly produced by NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu. Harris Jayraj is the film’s music composer.
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February