It is well-known that Ravi Teja has joined forces with writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda for an out and out mass action entertainer titled Touch Chesi Chudu. The Mass Maharaj will be seen as a cop in this high budget entertainer.
The film’s next schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad and later head to the picturesque beach city of Pondicherry from June 5th. The Pondicherry schedule will last for 20 days. A fight sequence and several crucial scenes will be canned in this schedule.
Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaj in this movie, which is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed