The first look poster of Ravi Teja’s upcoming action comedy entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu, has been unveiled this morning. The poster’s design creates a strong impact and the Mass Maharaja is showcased in a lean and fit avatar.
Touch Chesi Chudu has wrapped up its shooting formalities and the post-production work is underway in full swing. The latest buzz is that Touch Chesi Chudu will be hitting the screens on January 25, a day ahead of Ravi Teja’s birthday. An official announcement is awaited regarding the release date.
Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor are the film’s leading ladies. Bollywood actor Freddie Daruwallah is making his Tollywood debut in an antagonist’s role. This film marks writer Vikram Sirikonda’s directorial debut. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi are producing Touch Chesi Chudu. Bollywood composer Pritam is scoring the soundtrack.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office