The ongoing political crisis is taking a heavy toll on the state of Andhra Pradesh. Economic activity has been hit, especially in the Seemandhra region and things are not getting better. Tollywood has also suffered due to the crisis and the release of a few big budget projects got delayed.
The situation is about to get worse, if the latest developments are any indication. Apparently, theater owners and exhibitors in the Seemandhra area are planning to close theaters as a mark of protest in the first week of September. The absence of big budget commercial entertainers at the Box Office is hurting them.
In the Telangana region, Osmania JAC is reportedly getting ready to stall the screening of Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ from September 6th.
All these developments point to a very tough time ahead for the Telugu Film Industry and for movie lovers in the state.
- Samantha’s U Turn Remake Progressing Briskly
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan
- Noted Malayalam actor joins Saaho team
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed