NTR’s Janatha Garage has been the talk of the town over the past few weeks. The movie was released a couple of days ago and it further intensified the buzz around the film. One of the striking aspects of Janatha Garage was the film’s art direction.
In his latest interview, Janatha Garage’s Art Director AS Prakash described the Janatha Garage set as one of the main characters in the film and that he had toured several garages all-over the Telugu states to build a giant garage set which looks authentic.
Prakash also revealed that he had built many huge trees for the film as it talks about nature, which was reflected in the protagonists’ characters and even in several scenes.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag