NTR’s Janatha Garage has been the talk of the town over the past few weeks. The movie was released a couple of days ago and it further intensified the buzz around the film. One of the striking aspects of Janatha Garage was the film’s art direction.
In his latest interview, Janatha Garage’s Art Director AS Prakash described the Janatha Garage set as one of the main characters in the film and that he had toured several garages all-over the Telugu states to build a giant garage set which looks authentic.
Prakash also revealed that he had built many huge trees for the film as it talks about nature, which was reflected in the protagonists’ characters and even in several scenes.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you