Buoyed by the extremely positive pre-release buzz, Mahesh Babu’s Friday release, Srimanthudu, is the film trade circles and fans have been eagerly waiting for. The film is releasing in a record number of theaters across the globe and trade analysts are betting high on the opening numbers.
As per the early predictions, Srimanthudu is poised to collect anywhere close to 12-14 crores in the Telugu states on its opening day alone. In the US, the film is releasing in more than 160 screens and including premiers, a $1million debut seems to a possibility.
The craze is equally high and even a bit extra in the Telugu states, with fans planning numerous midnight and early morning benefit shows and the tickets will be sold for flat rates.
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark