Earlier today, the third single from Rarandoi Veduka Chooddam was released all over and the first reactions that have come are quite positive. Devi sets the mood of the song quite peppy and churns out a romantic and fun number.
Titled Brahmarambai Nacchesyanu, this upbeat song is sung by Devi’s brother Sagar and has some very entertaining lyrics. Till now, all the songs that have been released from the film have become good hits so far creating a good hype for the film.
Rarandoi has Chay and Rakul Preet as the lead pair. Kalyan Krishna directs this film which is produced by Nagarjuna Akkineni. The film is up for a release this 26th of May.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell