Earlier today, the third single from Rarandoi Veduka Chooddam was released all over and the first reactions that have come are quite positive. Devi sets the mood of the song quite peppy and churns out a romantic and fun number.
Titled Brahmarambai Nacchesyanu, this upbeat song is sung by Devi’s brother Sagar and has some very entertaining lyrics. Till now, all the songs that have been released from the film have become good hits so far creating a good hype for the film.
Rarandoi has Chay and Rakul Preet as the lead pair. Kalyan Krishna directs this film which is produced by Nagarjuna Akkineni. The film is up for a release this 26th of May.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies