Superstar Mahesh Babu’s uncle Sakhamuri Rambabu passed away yesterday. Popularly known as Padmalaya Rambabu in the film industry, Rambabu used to manage the Padmalaya Studios that belongs to the Ghattamaneni family.
Rambabu was a personal manager to Mahesh Babu for a few years. He also produced a movie named Prema Charitra starring Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu as the hero. Many film personalities extended their condolences to Rambabu’s family. Rambabu’s last rites will be performed today. 123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock