Superstar Mahesh Babu’s uncle Sakhamuri Rambabu passed away yesterday. Popularly known as Padmalaya Rambabu in the film industry, Rambabu used to manage the Padmalaya Studios that belongs to the Ghattamaneni family.
Rambabu was a personal manager to Mahesh Babu for a few years. He also produced a movie named Prema Charitra starring Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu as the hero. Many film personalities extended their condolences to Rambabu’s family. Rambabu’s last rites will be performed today. 123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej