Our readers are aware of the fact that maverick director,Ram Gopal Varma, is currently busy churning out a biopic based on the killing of nefarious smuggler Veerappan. Kannada superstar Shivaraj Kumar is playing the role of a cop who killed Veerappan in the deadly encounter. Popular Kannada heroines Parul Yadav and Yagna Shetty are the female leads.
The trailer of this interesting project will be released on the 12th of this month. Currently, the shooting is going on at a jet speed and this movie is being made simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. Delhi based theater artist named Sandeep Bhardwaj has been roped in to play the Veerappan’s role.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you