Pelli Choopulu was one film which broke all barriers in Tollywood. Made with a very low budget, the film went on to make some huge money at the box office. Not only money, it won a lot of praise for woman empowerment through Ritu Varma’s character.
Vijay Devarakonda became an overnight sensation and the new age film was a rage all over. The overseas audience just loved the film which had some very independent values.
Tarun Bhaskar is the man behind all this success and credit should go to producer Raj Kandukuri for backing this project. Right from the music to comedy by Priyadarshi, everything was a rage in this film which completes one year today.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US