After entertaining the audience with her chirpy acts in recent movies, actress Swathi Reddy is currently focussed on impressing her fans with a female centric flick titled Tripura. Raj Kiran, who earlier directed Anjali’s Geethanjali, is the film’s director.
As per the latest update, the shooting part of the film is completed. It is also heard that the satellite rights of movie were bagged by a popular channel for an undisclosed price.
Kona Venkat and Veligonda Srinivas handled the screen play for the film. Actor Naveen Chandra will be seen in a crucial role in the movie. Crazy Movies banner is producing it. The movie will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. The audio launch date and the release date will be announced soon.
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you