Actress Trisha received a big boost to her career. She has signed up for Tamil star Surya’s film in Goutham Menon’s direction. He is also the producer of the film. This movie will be shot with a big budget and Trisha’s characterisation is expected to be quite unique. Amala Paul was also considered for this role, but Trisha managed to beat her to it.
The regular shooting of this movie will start in a few days time. A.R. Rahman is going to compose the music for this film.
This film has been titled ‘Dhruva Natchithiram’ in Tamil. The film will also be released in Telugu, to take advantage of Surya’s strong market in Andhra Pradesh. The film is expected to be an action entertainer. Simran will also be seen in a crucial role in this movie.
Trisha is currently busy with M.S. Raju’s ‘Rambha Urvasi Menaka’.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you