She was quite upbeat about her role and clarified that she will be playing a character with many shades. She also revealed that the whole story revolves around her and Nayaki will be a laugh riot.
Nayaki is a bilingual flick and is being directed by Govardhan Reddy while Trisha’s manager Giridhar is bankrolling the flick.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you