They say that the longevity of heroines in the film industry is very less compared to the heroes. However, there are a few exceptions and star heroine Trisha is right at top of the list. The 34-year-old actress today turned 15 in the film industry.
On this date, in 2002, Trisha’s debut Tamil film as a heroine, Mounam Pesiyadhe, hit the screens. The film had Tamil star Suriya as the hero. Trisha went on to appear in several blockbuster Tamil and Telugu movies and amassed a huge fan base in both the languages.
In these 15 years, Trisha had acted in close to 58 movies. She is making her debut in Malayalam cinema with the Nivin Pauly-starrer Hey Jude. She will have as many as 5 releases in 2018.
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies
- Nandamuri scions in NTR’s biopic
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy