Actress Trisha is a prominent and vocal campaigner of animal rights and she is especially fond of dogs. As Diwali is around the corner, Trisha has expressed her concern about the loud noise of the festival and its effect on animals.
“Nuthn loud n scary near d doggies plsssssss…” she tweeted and pasted the photo shown above. Well folks, there is truth in what Trisha says. Let this festival of lights be just that. Let us stay away from unnecessarily loud crackers not just for the sake of our dogs, but for ourselves as well.
Good going Trisha. We are with you.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you