Actress Trisha is a prominent and vocal campaigner of animal rights and she is especially fond of dogs. As Diwali is around the corner, Trisha has expressed her concern about the loud noise of the festival and its effect on animals.
“Nuthn loud n scary near d doggies plsssssss…” she tweeted and pasted the photo shown above. Well folks, there is truth in what Trisha says. Let this festival of lights be just that. Let us stay away from unnecessarily loud crackers not just for the sake of our dogs, but for ourselves as well.
Good going Trisha. We are with you.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you