Heroine Trisha will be making a comeback to Telugu films after a long gap with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new movie. The film will be launched on June 2nd and Trisha has expressed her delight at being a part of the movie.
“Delighted to finally share screen space with the LEGEND”, she tweeted. Apparently, Balakrishna personally called Trisha to convey the importance of the role and director Sathya Deva then went to narrate the script.
‘Godse’ is the title under consideration for the movie and Rudrapati Ramanarao is producing the movie. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer. Mani Sharma is expected to compose the music.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you