Heroine Trisha will be making a comeback to Telugu films after a long gap with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new movie. The film will be launched on June 2nd and Trisha has expressed her delight at being a part of the movie.
“Delighted to finally share screen space with the LEGEND”, she tweeted. Apparently, Balakrishna personally called Trisha to convey the importance of the role and director Sathya Deva then went to narrate the script.
‘Godse’ is the title under consideration for the movie and Rudrapati Ramanarao is producing the movie. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer. Mani Sharma is expected to compose the music.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date