We have earlier reported that the screening of Allu Arjun’s S/O Satyamurthy was disrupted by some Tamil protesters due to the ongoing rift with the Andhra government following the Seshachalam encounter. Now, actress Trisha is the latest to bear the brunt of the infuriated Tamilians.
Trisha had recently graced the audio launch event of her latest flick Lion. This has triggered anger among the Tamil associations and they are furious over Trisha’s decision to attend the event which also had the Andhra Chief Minister as the chief guest. We have to wait and see what consequences she is going to face in the future.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment