We have earlier reported that the screening of Allu Arjun’s S/O Satyamurthy was disrupted by some Tamil protesters due to the ongoing rift with the Andhra government following the Seshachalam encounter. Now, actress Trisha is the latest to bear the brunt of the infuriated Tamilians.
Trisha had recently graced the audio launch event of her latest flick Lion. This has triggered anger among the Tamil associations and they are furious over Trisha’s decision to attend the event which also had the Andhra Chief Minister as the chief guest. We have to wait and see what consequences she is going to face in the future.
- Bhaagmathie’s pre-release gets a date
- Seerat Kapoor To Team Up With Siddhu Jonnalagadda Again
- Jai Simha & Rangula Ratnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan