In a career spanning nearly 15 years, gorgeous Chennai beauty Trisha ruled the hearts of her fans across the world with several blockbuster hits to her credit. Trisha is currently awaiting the release of her 50th film, the Kamal Haasan starrer Cheekati Rajyam. In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Trisha spoke at length about her personal and professional lives.
Trisha said that she acted in a string of commercial potboilers featuring all the leading stars down south in the early days of her career as it was important for her to penetrate into the B and C centres, which will increase the longevity of her career. However, Trisha states that she is now open to sign risky projects. As a result, Trisha is currently acting in two female-centric horror films, Nayaki and Aaranmanai 2.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?