Actress Trisha has been nominated as the celebrate advocate for child rights by UNICEF. The announcement was made earlier today at a ceremony held in Chennai, and Trisha is the first South Indian actress to get this honour.
The actress, who is quite vocal about animal welfare rights, will also focus on UNICEF’s efforts to eradicate child labour, child marriages and child abuse especially in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
No wonder, the actress is thrilled with this developments in her professional life and promised to work hard to create awareness.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist