A day after the launch of Bodyguard’s audio, Trisha has joined the crew of her upcoming film Dammu. She began shooting for a song in the film and since it’s the first time she’s grooving along with NTR, the actress was pretty excited about the shoot. “Shooting a peppy number with Tarak. What a brilliant dancer he is (Thumbs up),” she tweeted. NTR, Trisha and Karthika are playing lead roles in this film which is touted to be a mass entertainer. Boyapati Srinu is directing the film and Alexandar Vallabha is producing it. Keeravani’s tunes for this film are said to be mind blowing. The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad and plans are being made to release the film in summer, 2012.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans