A day after the launch of Bodyguard’s audio, Trisha has joined the crew of her upcoming film Dammu. She began shooting for a song in the film and since it’s the first time she’s grooving along with NTR, the actress was pretty excited about the shoot. “Shooting a peppy number with Tarak. What a brilliant dancer he is (Thumbs up),” she tweeted. NTR, Trisha and Karthika are playing lead roles in this film which is touted to be a mass entertainer. Boyapati Srinu is directing the film and Alexandar Vallabha is producing it. Keeravani’s tunes for this film are said to be mind blowing. The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad and plans are being made to release the film in summer, 2012.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links