Gorgeous Chennai beauty Trisha is thankful that she is still being offered author-backed roles despite completing more than a decade in films. The actress is gearing up for the release of her upcoming film, the Dhanush-starrer Kodi.
While she is at the top of her game of late, Trisha is deeply upset about one thing and she also has a dream. The dusky dame is not happy with the fact that she has not acted with Super Star Rajinikanth even though she has paired up with all the leading stars down south.
Trisha also said that it has been her long cherished dream to act alongside Rajinikanth.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend